What is Aloe vera?
Aloe Vera that appears in skincare and cosmetic products is derived from the same plant, the aloe vera plant grows in tropical climates and is proven to be anti-inflammatory. We use Aloe Vera in our base in our skincare products to replace water and create hydration and moisturise for your skin’s surface as it contains minerals, vitamins and amino acids. Aloe vera contains vitamins like no other such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C and E which are all a rich source of antioxidants and can help protect your skin.
TOP 5 ALOE VERA BENEFITS FOR YOUR SKIN/HAIR
- SKIN / Fights Anti-Aging & Keeps Skin Youthful Hydrated skin = glowing and healthy skin. Aloe Vera’s rich sources of vitamin C, E and amino acids produce collagen creating skin elasticity, leaving your skin looking radiant and fresh. New collagen tightens the skin also helps diminish fine lines. The anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties also help the skin look youthful as it contains many antioxidants.
- SKIN / Moisturises the skin Aloe vera’s moisturising properties are twofold. The Aloe vera plant is rich in water which helps hydrate the skin and lock in moisture. This keeps your skin glowing and healthy from the moment you apply our white beauty skincare products.
- SKIN / Reduces infection and acne Aloe vera works as an antiseptic which protects your skin against any bacteria, whilst reducing redness, pore size, and flushing out excess sebum and dirt. For those who may suffer from acne, Aloe vera assists in gently cleansing the skin's surface without causing any irritation and is great for sensitive skin.
- HAIR / Deeply cleans oily hair Our six star series haircare products are premium salon grade quality which are specifically designed to use on the scalp, including our conditioners. Our formulas are pH balanced and reduce the over stimulation of scalp oils which prevents and/or reduces dandruff maintaining healthy hair. Chemical and preservative free, Aloe vera protects the integrity of your hair.
- HAIR / Strengthens and Repairs Aloe Vera contains amino acids, vitamins and minerals which strengthens and repairs dry and damaged hair. Aloe vera not only promotes hair growth, it will also help your hair become stronger, thicker and restores shine.